CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Real Thing






The real thing that occured this day was sure a cheery one... *yey!* :D


My sister and I went to her classmate Angela for her to get the DVD she should watch for their project , film review in MAPEH. It's just that I accompanied her so that she could have a  bodyguard or a chaperone... hahah...  XD


The funny thing that came about was the same color of shirt we both wore. And it really matched with the special day, which is the Christmas Day commemorated for today (for Catholics-- no offense intended) because the color we wore was RED! 
It seemingly many people have noticed that we did have wear the same color and teased us we've intended it on purpose...

Just like when we passed through the Fire brigade ( the route for a shortcut ), the security guard told us,  
"Oh! You have the same color of shirt maybe you both work it out..." and then, I replied, "No kuya! she (My sister) intentionally imitated me because she has NO ORIGINALITY!".


After that, the duel begun, My sister and I started pulling each other's hair... *hahah*  
Teasing and laughing at one another, when suddenly, a cute guy *blush*  was approaching, and when she already passed us, I whispered to my sis, "Have you seen that, the cute guy who just have passed?".

"Yeah! But I didn't look into his face. You! you're such a naughty girl! Every handsome guy you encounter makes you like them", my sister uttered.


Then I said to her, "Nah! It's just for fun you know... and it's only a crush not even more than that. You must be angry with me when I abruptly say-- Oh, his really cute! I think I'm falling in love with him". (that would surely sucks...) Xp


When we finally arrived to Angela's house, Donne started to text Angela to notify her that we're already outside the gate, when suddenly, a man came across to us then without warning, locked the gate. Such an insolent man! No manners!!!



After a few minutes, Angela came down and escorted us to their house. Even her, noticed that we wore same color and told us that it seems that she can really feel the essence of  Christmas in the air.


When we were finally there, I was really glad because her Mom was so generous and welcoming. She even

made us ate (maybe their Noche buena food) and really made our stomach full. It seem that she wont like to stop to encourage us to eat more and more.

And I just thought that when we're out of there -- maybe we would start becoming into good shape or should I say become fatties...

Angela's mom was so hospitable, to the point she even made carry with us a BH! (it means Bring-Home -- BAON! ) hahah... XD


0 comments: