CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

The Continuation


As I have mentioned yesterday, this will be a follow-up of yesterday's ("kilig") story...
haha. *laughs*


This post occurred on exactly December 19, 2009.

It's been almost a week since I've seen him, and until now it really frustates me... haaa-hooo...*sighs*

This someone I am pertaining to, which I wish I would bump with one of these days (or maybe someday would also be okay) really gets into me...

But  some of my senses telling me that I must stop worrying about HIM! That if we're meant to stumble upon each other's crossroad -- it would surely be!

It's not that I want to forget all about him, it's just that I want to take away all the bother that I have inside me.
Maybe it's time to relax or should I say -- chillax now...

I must exclude myself to worries and have fun just a li'l bit and take part with the happenings. If something's bound to happen, it'll ensue... maybe not at this very moment, lest it could be tomorrow, next week, next month, or even it could be one of these lucky days of mine...


That something could really happen -- in the right time, right place and on the right person... Believe in the magic of love, 'coz each and every one of us has magic or even a gift of their own -- needing to be unwrapped...



0 comments: