CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh! Shoot!


Waaahh... The time is now accurate but the postings are never the same, at this point, it doesn't already matched  and meet to my expected time of schedule.
Hahaha!! But I know, ittt'sss aaaallll mmmyyy fault! Even now, amidst in this discreet midnight, I'm still wide awake, still writing  just for my blog...

Yah, I know! You'll nag on me. Sometimes, I'm aware what's right from wrong, in spite of this, I'm still doing the wrong thing. And right now, it's already 1:00 am.

I also don't want to stay wide awake late at night just to update this stuff, but ahmmm... *sighs*

Okay! I wont make any promises nor agreements, for I might just break it. So, I will just say that I will do my best to not stay late at night and post my entries ahead of time. I hope I'll gonna make it!



0 comments: