We woke up early in the morning, though were almost near of becoming late on our duty on Church (PNK)… [I’m glad were not. ^^,] Subsequently, the assigned solicitors (haha. Idk the English term for “maglilikom”) were read out, and I was one of them, and I was also the appointed last prayer. OMG! I need to prepare. Gosh! I don’t know why I’m so tense when the one leading prayer with a cluster of people is me, even in school! Though I know how to pray, it really comes that way. I think I’m not at ease with it; I’m worried if I will commit mistakes… (at dahil siguro, hindi pa ako sanay manalangin sa kapulungan…)
And I really thing I should refrain myself from thinking this way. I should really really overcome this kind of dilemma of mine… argggh! Xp
At 3 ‘o clock in the afternoon, the Socializing of Purok 2 will be celebrated in the NEU field. But unfortunately, we came delayed for one hour… kamusta namn ‘yun di ba?
It seems to me that I cannot still adapt to these changes. I am still missing something – and it no other than my former HOME -- TAGUMPAY in which we had lived for almost 10 years. Those 10 years of my life is what I’m yearning for now… and it is really different from now! And I guess, things will never, ever, be really the same again! T_T
Victory Community: An aerial view of the Tagumpay Housing Community in Rodriguez, Rizal, currently the Church's largest project.
This is the top-view of Tagumpay I.N.C Compound at San Jose, Rodriguez, Rizal, Philippines.



0 comments:
Post a Comment