21. Mathematics HATES me, thus I dislike it... Maybe it's NOT really for me and I am not destined for this subject. My favorite subject is SCIENCE, may it be, GEN. SCIENCE, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY or PHYSICS.
22. Clickable ballpoint pen - I have a habit of clicking it over and over again, I find it relaxing and it gets me rid of boredome. Demo, it's notfor me for hindi pa man tumatagal sa akin yung suitable for me because it's ephemeral.

22. Clickable ballpoint pen - I have a habit of clicking it over and over again, I find it relaxing and it gets me rid of boredome. Demo, it's not
23. I am left-handed with the tedencies of ambidexterity.
24. I cannot really dance, my body is too stiff for that.
25. Tagas and Patay were my epic words when I was a child. I cannot say words properly at those times, where I mispronounce "gatas" as tagas and patay for me means "tinapay".
26. I hate it whenever I hear a styrofoam being scratched, the sound it produces irritates me.
27. I LOVE using smileys. ♥^_^
28. If I would be given a chance, I want to become a BOY. *laughs* :))
29. I seriously want an elder BROTHER!
30. I badlywanted needed to graduate sooner or later and find a stable job.
27. I LOVE using smileys. ♥^_^
28. If I would be given a chance, I want to become a BOY. *laughs* :))
29. I seriously want an elder BROTHER!
30. I badly
TO BE CONTINUED...

0 comments:
Post a Comment