CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

100 Random Facts 'bout Me (Part 2)

11. I am a Silent Crier. As long as possible as it could be, I do
not show off MYSELF to others.
12. I am DEFINITELY not an Emotionally Motivated Output (EMO). But sometimes, you could consider me
as an EMOTIONAL/SENTIMENTAL person. Still, you couldn't NEVER categorize me to those kind of suicidal persons whose labeled as EMOs like the picture on the below-right.
13. At times, I do become stoic.
14. I can be considered as NBSB. And, I am PROUD of it...The right time will arrive for the right person to come.
15. Many have mistakenly presumed and said that my sister and I are TWINS. They would always ask, "Are you twins?". Even were just on the road, guard house or in the market, and too many to mention, they ask that same question. We just answer them with a NO and then,laugh and tease each other...
16. Someone told me, "You are too business-minded~". She even added that I should have better taken BUSINESS related course such as Management or Marketing. I laugh at the comment because a memory flashed into my mind which is way back on my second grade in elementary school. I remembered, just ONLY from a simple Hetty stamp from the Jollibee stampers, I easily earned so much.
17. I cannot sleep without my pillow which came from our exchange gift and it's from my Mom, she's the one who've luckily picked my name on our draw lots.
18. Curious cat as my sister call me. When I see something that catches my attention, whether it's about music, person, group or whatsoever, you would just find me hooked on the net searching for the infos about it/them.
19. Moreover, I cannot also sleep without any blanket.
20. Choosy when shopping for new stuffs. I always make it sure that the product I am going to buy is economically-friendly, cheaper but has a BETTER QUALITY, (it could never be the BEST QUALITY of course, for if it does, IT IS SURELY EXPENSIVE!).

TO BE CONTINUED...

0 comments: