CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sonnet 9257 :Dreaming of You (Extended Version)

I
Who are you to bother me so much?
The one who can't make me sleep at night
Oh, I am longing for your touch
That makes me want to hold you so tight

II
In my dreams I catch a glimpse of you daily
That you always laugh and smile cheerfully
How I wish I could see your face clearly
And have a view of it carefully

III
I hope I could show my love
All the feeling that I have
And shout it out loud high above
Like the spreading wings of a dove

IV
When I'm alone your voice does ring through me
And day by day, my thoughts were filled by you
It seems there's naught I could compare to you
I would even do aught for you to love me too

V
Be the person you think of before you sleep
And be the one for yours to keep
To be the single lady you adore
This is what I dream and no more

VI
Whenever you're around, my heart freeze
When you're not, it yearns for you like a breeze
It kills me to death when you're in pain
How I wish you're love I could gain

VII
I want to feel you and your embrace
And our hearts be tied like a lace
Do you feel the same way too?
Or am I just dreaming of you?

VIII
Loving you is what I really not expected
You are what I never knew I always wanted
You even come across the threshold of my world
Although you're not here and nowhere to be found

IX
Love is so dear for us to consider
Sometimes it is bitter yet so tender
A crucial matter for us to ponder
And a thing we can't simply blunder

X
Time is passing so swiftly
But love will come perfectly
Each of us hath their own destiny
Have faith though hope is tiny

XI
'Coz in life we should not rush
And neither should we push
For  love is as lush as bush
Small it may be, our feelings could gush



XII
Believe that someone will come to your way
In no time it could happen one day
It's just a matter of forbearance of while
Thy time to bloom will surely come


XIII
And I know I shouldn't feel dismay
For I always know that someday
In time, in your arms I could lay
And forever, there I could stay


By: Marie Louisse Somosot de Vera

0 comments: