There’s a question on my mind
I wanna speak it out loud
In this rampant world we live
When could we achieve peace?
As I go on through this life
I wonder as I soar
When could we ever be free?
When could we attain peace?
In the hearts of those who suffer
I know there’s a seed of hatred
That leads to world’s misery
When could we ever obtain peace?
In this world, is still there any truth?
Does anyone know its worth?
When could it be given to next birth?
Does anyone love Mother Earth?
Even I couldn't possibly know
Even I couldn't possibly know
To guess is only I can now
Slings and arrows people always throw
Towards other, yet they’ll reap what they sow
Even in the hardest hearts, I know
There is still love as white as snow
Realization is what it takes
A possible change it makes
O God, Almighty in heaven
Please guide us in deed
And forgive us for our misdeed
For your love is our great haven
Shower us your shining glory and hope
For our conundrums we could never hide
For I know we could find the missing peace


0 comments:
Post a Comment