CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Cry ENDLESSLY

Amidst silence, or even in the midst of your meal,
all of a sudden tears are welling in your eyes
with all the sorrows you've been through, you can't help but cry 
You want to burst out all your difficulties 
but does not know whom you'll seek to, 
and the worse, does not know how to start this...

Why should life be too painful like this?
God, except from serving thee,
Why do I exist? What is my real purpose in life?
I do greatly wish, sooner or later I could die
and be relieved with all the torment inside me
For I have no more strength to bear all these...

Slowly, my weakness obliterates the self in me
Long enough I could lose my sanity
Dear God! please help me indeed
to continue this rage battle of mine
and I beg you, don't turn away from me
For thee are my only refuge...

Now I fin'lly learnt why someone dear to me 
is so hard to let go, and I always miss Her so...



0 comments: