My hiatus is still on the run... That's why I cannot keep on track with my updates with my blog... T-T
I would really want to keep and save every moments of my life, whether it's exultant, gloomy, memorable, embarrassing, outlandish or crazy one. It's just that I'm so slothful in writing, it always makes lazy. I am way better in typing were my scribbles won't be messy and wouldn't be that much bothering for me, for I can always save first a draft of my writing and resume whenever I want to. I always hate the fact that I could write a diary or something which I couldn't actually persistently accomplish.
Yeah~! You're right from what you've just read, you're not being mistaken. I think I could consider this one as an online diary of mine whereas I could preserve and cherish, maybe it couldn't be all, but at least most of the memories of my dearest life.
Sore ja, bye-bye~! v^_^


0 comments:
Post a Comment